1.22.2010

Not so Happy Friday...

Today has NOT been a great day. It started out fine. I left for work a little late, so I just grabbed an apple cinnamon breakfast bar and hit the road. I got to work, sat at my desk, and started chattin it up with a co-worker, when all the sudden, I had to high tail it to the ladies! It was there that I proceeded to blow massive chunks.

Gross.
As good as that breakfast bar was going down, it was NOT good coming back up!

Husbands says I got sick from taking my vitamins on an empty stomach.
{Im secretly hoping it was morning sickness.}


Anywho, I decided to work a half day. Of course as soon as I get home I feel that there are a million things I need to do, so I decide to organize my workspace.


This is not like an easy afternoon task.


What the fuck was I thinking??? So now its just a bigger mess, and I don't feel like cleaning anymore...



Hope everyone else is having a MUCH better Friday!!

xoxo

The only good moment of the day was seeing this parked outside the grocery store:


Classic!

20 comments:

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

Oh no! Sorry you were sick! I hope it's morning sickness too (if you are hoping it was morning sickness!).

New follower from Friday follow - come and follow me
misadventuresofmomof3.me

fraizerbaz said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow! Happy Friday!
http://fraizerbaz.blogspot.com/

Tracie said...

I hope your weekend is better than your Friday was!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm returning the follow.

Sam said...

Whoa, what a day :(.. Hope your weekend is better!

EllaBellaMozzarella said...

Thanks for the follow - right back at 'ya!

Hope your weekend is better!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Sorry to hear your Friday was sucky. My was little better, but not by much.

Following you back from Friday Follow.

Autumn said...

Haha I totally hear you one the "What was I thinking!?" project ideas. I think I've got wayyyyyy too much on my plate right now. Thanks for following me, following you back. Too tired to really read your blog tonight though, I'll get to it (lol @ me adding more projects after complaining about projects...good job Autumn)

~Autumn

Unknown said...

Thanks for following my blog! I'm now following you! Cute blog!

Shell said...

I love that you posted your before pic! I'm too scared to post mine!

The frazzled Wifey said...

Happy SITS day, love the Pic of the mystery machine. Hope your feeling better!

Frazzled Wife

Just A Normal Mom said...

Love the Mystery Machine! Awesome! Sorry about your Friday - hope the weekend goes better. Why is it that cleaning/organizing projects often create a bigger mess?
Stopping by from SITS
***Ally

The Mommyologist said...

Hmmm...I've had a problem with vitamins, but they usually don't make me puke...my vote is for morning sickness!! Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

Thanks for Friday Following...I'm following you now too. Love your blog!

Latsyrc728 said...

Me too! Thanks for the follow...I'm following you back now too. I hope you feel better!

Me+3 said...

Awesome Mystery Machine! I am super jealous that your work space is so much bigger than mine. :)

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

hope your weekends better! - following you back!

Respectfully Yours said...

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Happy SITS Saturday....stop by for a visit sometime.

Honey Bee said...

Aww..hope you're feeling better now! =)

Iva Messy said...

ohgosh!! I hope you are much better now!!

Anonymous said...

no, food is never pleasant when coming up vomit. hope you're feeling better and had a great wkend!

new follower, btw!

drollgirl said...

ack! i hope you are feeling better now or that you are preggers!!!

and that van!?!? WHAT A SCREAM!!! a hah ha ha! love it!!!