1.02.2013

A new dawn, a new day, a new year, a new me!

Happy 2013!
But for serious, where did 2012 go?? 
Like I blinked and missed the whole thing.
It was a pretty good year, as far as years go.

We added a new little chunk to our family.


Our biggest little turned 4, and is like a legit person now.

We expanded our online business, and realized that our part time craft business could possibly, maybe, really be a full time business.

Which leads me to why 2013 is going to be the best, weirdest, most stressful but wonderful year.
Because I. Quit. My. Day Job!

Are you excited, because I'm super excited. But nervous. Sometimes when I think about it I want to throw up.

But I did it. I turned in my letter of resignation, and said see ya later, bitches! But not really, because I'm nice. So I told them I'll stay till they find a replacement for me (impossible, I know).
But the feeling of knowing that in a matter of weeks I will be out of the office and home, with my littlest little, focusing on the things that I love, is ah-mah-zing.

So fingers crossed that I
a) actually like/can handle being a work at home mom. I've never cussed out a baby, but then again I've never spent every waking minute with one, so....

b) Can actually pull this off. I mean, what if it was a fluke? What if everyone stops buying our stuff, and then we are poor, and then we have to sell our pets and possibly one (or more) of our children just to pay our bills?

Just kidding. 

I'm dreaming big here people!! And in celebration:
Click here to advertise
**NOTE: Offer valid until 3/31/13**

Hope you have lots to look forward to in 2013, I'll keep you posted on how my new life works out for me♥




4 comments:

his little lady said...

Oh gosh, what a cute little "chunk". Here's to 2013 and all it has in store :)
xo TJ

Unknown said...

You CAN do this and it will be AWESOME! How exciting.

Bubble My Licorice said...

aww what a cute post!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

drollgirl said...

omfg! this is amazing! good for you!!!! i am so glad (and jealous) that you are able to DO THIS! make it work!!!!