11.24.2012

Small Business Saturday

I hope you all had a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving. And Black Friday, if you're into that sort of thing. I'm not. Plus, I work in our mall's office, so I see first hand all the crazy ish that goes down, and it gets worse and worse each year!!

This year, there was a fight in PINK, with fixtures getting broken and holes knocked into walls. I see the skinny little teenagers that shop in there, so it must have been a hell of a brawl. Then, a woman left her baby and 3 year old in her car while she shopped in Macy's. WTF? The big one is NOT old enough to watch the little one.

Lunatics.

But today, today is a day I can get behind.
It's Small Business Saturday, a day where you can support small business, and keep your money in the communities, instead of giving it all to the big box stores.

So shop small today, and this entire Holiday season!






No comments: