5.31.2011

Memorial Day weekend...


Blue jean Friday at work...perfect start to the long weekend.



Funfetti cupcakes with homemade cream cheese icing for our friend Wade's birthday on saturday.



Letting Wade's wife Sarah chop my hair off Saturday night after a few margaritas.



Potty training Lincoln, who now refuses to cover up his awesome undies with pj's. Do you see how this child sleeps?! Impossible.



Hotness. Making me glad I have a little less hair to deal with.

And finally, the winner of the TruKid skincare giveaway is.....
Brittany from The Best Place To Be a Mom!!
Congrat Brittany! Send me an email with your info so we can get your goodies shipped out!

Hope everyone else had an awesome loooong weekend!

3 comments:

mermaid gallery said...

so how does that margarita hair look?...it'll grow...

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I have a box of funfetti cake taunting me from the kitchen. I think I'm going to go make it and I'm blaming you. Haha!

Anonymous said...

I like the hair Tia!!!! Yes I do...although you look like, "What have a I done?" in that picture. I hope you like it too. Linc is just pure pleasure and so cute! Hope he is feeling better now....

Love, Meli