12.17.2009

Dear Cold,

Hello, How are you today?
Whats that? Oh, wait. I DON'T CARE!!!!
I am very, very, VERY angry with you! Why?? Oh you know why!!
But let me break it down for you.

1. I am not fond of waking up every 2o minutes to LITERALLY cough up a lung. I don't like it. At all. It hurts. And I'm so tired. And hubby hates me. And its all your fault.

2. I just had to to put a customer on hold so that I could snot all over my computer monitor. Then I had to deal with the looks of disgust from my coworkers as I had to wipe said snot off.

3. I just coughed up what looked to be my stomach lining. Err, I think that's probably not good.

4. I'm going to be forced to become a stay at home mom so my kid quits bringing home germs from the snotty kids at daycare. Oh wait, I'm poor and have to make a livin'.

Keep it in your mouth girlfriend.

No comments: