12.16.2009

I wouldn't say I invented tacky, but I definitely brought it to its present high popularity.

Sometimes I wonder...am I tacky???
I am pondering this notion right now as I sit at work eating my grocery store sushi. The fact that its grocery store sushi isn't even the worst part. The worst part is that my sweet, sweet husband got me the wrong kind. I mean, I'm a classy lady, and when I say I want sushi, I CLEARLY want sushi with cream cheese in it...you know, to cover the taste of raw fish. So when hubby shows up after his grocery store run last night with spicy tuna rolls instead of California rolls, I do what any good sushi connoisseur would do. I added my own dollops of cream cheese on top.
See pictures below.

Yes, that is a plastic spoon. I used it to mix my soy sauce and wasabi. I mentioned that I was classy, no?

I am not proud of this. But to make myself feel a little less tacky, I added some fancy photoshopping to these photos.
Please don't judge me.


No comments: