8.14.2013

Frysiko Eyelash Serum Review

Back in April I was sent a tube of Fysiko Eyelash Serum to review. I was pumped to try it, because who doesn't want thicker, fuller, longer lashes that need less mascara to look awesome
Can't get mad at that.
And then, once I began actually reading about the product, I was even more excited to learn that the serum could be used to help grow your eyebrows. I'm sure most people think that sounds awful, because who wants more browage to tweeze. But I have been living with what can only be described as 'chola' brows for far to long, and it was time to make a change. It all started back in the late 90's, early 2000's when super thin eyebrows were all the rage. Or maybe I just thought they were? 
Whatever.
The point is they got plucked constantly until now, years later, they were at a point of no return. I have tried unsuccessfully to grow my eyebrows out into a Lily Collins/Cara Delevingne situation. It was not happening.
Enter Fysiko Serum, and 16 weeks later I can happily say my brows are on their way to becoming the stuff recovering cholas dream of. They seriously haven't been this thick since their first time meeting a pair of tweezers freshman year of high school.
I know they're a little scraggly, but we're in the growing out stage, so cut me some slack.
And notice the lashes! Definitely longer.
Can we please not even talk about how my under eye skin looks eerily like raw chicken skin?
But seriously, those lashes!! And being honest, I did not use this everyday for the 16 weeks. I can't even remember to take my birth control everyday unless I leave it right next to the bathroom sink.
But with applying a thin strip to my lash line and brows as often as I remembered, I definitely saw impressive results. Plus, I love that the product is all natural and never tested on animals.



Follow on Bloglovin

*I was sent this product free of charge to provide an honest (and compensated) review. All thoughts and opinions expressed are based solely on my own experiences. Results may vary.

2 comments:

Karla Do More said...

Wow! I have never heard of this but I'm very intrigued!!! Thanks for sharing!!

I would LOVE for you to share this at "That's My Style" Link Party TOMORROW (every Friday) on my blog. Not comfortable sharing? Stop by anyway for beauty related post and fun DIY projects. I hope to see you there! :)

Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

Unknown said...

After a week of using the xlash serum, I've noticed that my lashes look silkier and don't break off as easily when I take my mascara off. it's really made a difference in my eyelashes. Having said that, my lashes are very resistant to breakage and seem to grow in faster. So i recommend to buy this serum from this website http://www.xlash.net/