2.20.2013

The Final Countdown

So I turned 29 today. And while I know I'm still young, I'm feeling kinda boo about coming to the end of my 20's. 
I really liked my 20's so far, and 30 used to seem so far away, but now it's like tip toeing up to punch me in the face. 
So I feel like I really have to make this year great, leave my 20's with a bang, you know?
Hopefully this year is going to be really special. I've already had the incredible good fortune of being able to quit my day job and focus full time on Stoic Design. This has also allowed me to spend so much more time with my boys. So hopefully it only goes up from here!
So cheers to 29! I'm gonna make this year my bitch.

1 comment:

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! 30 is a few years away for me, but I'm honestly shocked at how fast it's gone!