2.16.2012

Dance Dance

Hope everyone had a lovely v-day!
I spent mine at Lincoln's preschool for his first ever valentines day dance, and it was literally the cutest thing I've ever seen!
How cute is his little dance partner Keira with that adorable bob?!?! Love it.

Finished the day off with my attempt at a heart shaped pizza, which turned out pretty awesome.

Off subject: today I interviewed for a job, at my current job. Talk about awkward. My boss kept asking me these questions, and I wanted to be like , dude, seriously?? You've known me for a year. Cut the shit. But he didn't. Anyways, keep your fingers crossed for me, I need this raise BAD to afford this new baby and my 6 week unpaid maternity leave.

1 comment:

drollgirl said...

so cute!!!!!

and i hope you land the new job with a fat raise!

interviewing at your current job is always AWKWARD. but you probably have a leg up on the competition, so that is nice!