1.19.2012

My life in photos...

for oh, you know...just the past 2 months!!! Time has been flying!

So I know it's late, but Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Here's what's been going on in my life:

I've fallen in love....twice actually. First with my maternity pillow. I mean really, who needs a man when you can curl up in that!?!?
  Apparently my "who needs a man" comment might have jinxed me, because guess who's getting another man in her life?? This girl. That's right, although he just looks like a tiny alien in this picture, I have been assured that it is in fact a boy!! I'm getting outnumbered...but who cares...I'm in love already
 "First they're sour, then they're sweet"
We took Lincoln back to the Shriner's to have his bowleggedness checked out, and I'm happy to report that he is outgrowing it nicely. Still Super pigeon toed, but they believe it will be all fixed by age 5...HOORAY!!

I hosted our "Santa's Arrival" party at the mall. Santa's totally waving to me...we're tight like that.
(and I reminded Lincoln of that every. single. day.)

 Celebrated the New Year (only an hour early) with sparkling cider...children and pregnant people just aren't much fun on New years:(

I have been baking my face off!! I don't know if it's the pregnancy or what...but I feel like baking ALL THE TIME!!
Good: These AMAZING cinnamon rolls.
Not good: my fat ass.

That's all I got. Seriously. My life is boring lately.


2 comments:

melifaif said...

Man, I have missed you Miss Tia!!! Glad everything is stellar over there. I've been baking too....and my ass is huge. You have a reason, I simply do not!!! lol.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

I bet your kitchen smells YUMMY!
Congrats Tia!
My sist has 2 boys as well, she thinks she has 2 bodyguards now, it's all good!