12.30.2010

Well that was fast...

I can't believe that good ole 2010 is just about in the rearview mirror. And man oh man, where have the past 2 weeks gone? I have been a blog hermit. But for good reason, I promise.
There was Christmas, with lots of presents for Lincoln.
cookies for Santa. Christmas tree. playing with Lincoln Logs(get it?!?!) exhausted from the festivities. 

Then there has been the whole issue of telling my boss I'm leaving...because I GOT A NEW JOB!!!! That's right, the job I have been bitching about forever is about to be no more! January 17th I will officially start my new position working at the mall. Joking. Well it is at the mall, but I will be the marketing assistant! So using my degree and being all professional and shit. I. Can't. Wait.

Have a happy new year, be safe, and I'll be back in 2011 with more updates!
♥♥♥

8 comments:

Alicia said...

hot dang woman! you're moving up in 2011!! that's so exciting, i can't wait to hear all about it!! i miss your blog and your face woman. life has been pretty hectic around these parts too...hopefully i'll be able to get back into regular blogging as soon as life settles down. happy new year and big hugs to you boo!

give linc a squeeze for me :)

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Congrats on the new gig and happy new year!

C.B. said...

Congrats on finding a job that uses your degree. I can't wait to do the same. :)

melifaif said...

Hey...look at you go and its only the 3rd day of the new year. Congrats, that's way awesome. And hush yo mouth?!? That is Linc passed out on the floor????? So.effin.cute!!! I truly adore him. Thanks for the sweet words and prayers for our Layla. We will be thinking of you, Rich and Linc on Thursday too. All goods things, all good things. Many blessings in 2011!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats on the new gig! What a great start to the new year!

bananas. said...

woohoo tia! congrats on the new grown up job. very exciting!!! happy new year too!

drollgirl said...

congrats on ditching the job! will you be making enough to assist a 40 year old loser/slacker (me?)! HOPE SO! call me! JUST KIDDING!

congrats and happy new year!

Tiffany said...

Hi, I'm a new follower, I found you through 20sb. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

http:thenilsensnest.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/thenilsensnest