3.29.2010

Weekends are just too short...and Monday's a dirty bitch.

Ahhh...Monday. You have sucked the fun out of me. My dear Saturday and Sunday are already a distant memory, all because of stupid, hoe bag Monday. I hate you, Monday. I really, really hate you.

Lets reflect on the fun-filled life that Monday has stolen from me, yet again.
This weekend I spent hours preparing plastic meals with Lincoln. There were such masterpieces as ice-cream pizza, and corn and chicken stew. Delicious!
I found an awesome array of vintage patterns at the Goodwill. Do you see that fantastic crop top?? I will NOT be wearing it.



I discovered won-tons, and all the amazing things that can be done with them. Homemade jalapeƱo poppers and crab rangoon anyone??? Yes please!

And worked on perfecting the art of the duckface. I feel like Im just not there yet...I need more practice if I ever want to be able to duckface as well as these girls:

How was your weekend????

10 comments:

bananas. said...

My weekend was kuh-razy! I so wish it were saturday all over again...when i was being a lazy fat ass and loving it! Haha.

Happy whorebag monday!

Richard said...

Why are you practicing the duck face?

Ashley Stone said...

sounds like you had fun! My computer is having picture issues today so I can't view your fabulous pics, but I'm sure they are great!! Hope your monday gets funner... I know that's not a work I just like it. ; )

Kitty Stampede said...

hahahaha...too funny. i love that site. its a bunch of girls trying to be mk & ashley by the looks of it..not a good look, you somehow pulled it off alright tho' ;)
this was my last weekend of not having a job so i milked it and vegged hard.
have a great week!

drollgirl said...

mondays blow! and no need to perfect that duckface thing! i never understand why people do that in pictures!

p.s. off topic, but are their pics in this post? for some reason i can't see them.

melifaif said...

duckface! Now that is funny. I never have understood that "look." It ain't purty....

LENORENEVERMORE said...

hahaha...duck faces~ I do that when I'm about to sneeze! helps to stop the allergy, for me at least...
You must try banana+cheese & wrap the wantons & fry 'em! YUMMO! add powder-sugar before serving like snow~~~ try & you won't regret! But don't hate me if you put on the pounds okie*
xo

LINDSAY said...

Wontons! The best aren't they? I wish I had one of those "dough flattener" machines so I could make my own. I love stuffing them with fruit then piling on the vanilla ice cream :)

Kristin said...

Agreed. Monday...for the record...you suck!

Gabby said...

Wonton wrappers are SO fun! I've made sweet ones with Nutella and banana. OMG too good.

Weekends were made for duckfaces.

{I got my Yu-Be! Thank you SO much! I'm loving it already!}