2.03.2010

Wishful Wednesday...


It's Wishful Wednesday time again over at the Seattle Smith's!
This week's topic is:




'I wish' .... I could have stolen ______'s spotlight last night at the Grammy's! 




Eminem, Lil Wayne, Drake and Travis Barker's


That performance was AMAZING. Even if I could only hear half of it, they brought it. 



I was going to say the Elton John/Lady Gaga performance, but thought "Whats the point when I have my own tiny Elton John at home??"

Do you see the resemblance????

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Adorable Elton look alike!
I only saw a few minutes of the Grammys. I always love to watch them for the performances and the outfits!

Courtney said...

that was awesome! i didn't catch that on my recap :)

Candice said...

I love the Elton look alike :) Precious!!! And yes, I am with you on that song! It was one of my favs of the night! I love that song. I love Eminem's part the best!!!!!!

Neely said...

I love your choice...and your blog is so fun!

Anonymous said...

your son is adorable!

Meredith Travels said...

Was it just me or was Quentin Tarentino really awkward when introducing Drake? Like he was trying to be thug?

You should definitely get your son a tiny bedazzled piano! He is so cute with those glasses on!

katie + bret said...

Haha - they could be twins!! fun, fun, fun!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I missed this performance so I am so glad you added the youtube video!!! Amazing!!