6.01.2010

What the frick??

Where the hey did my weekend go?? 
It feel like just yesterday I was happy dancing my way outta here, and now here I am right back at my desk. Boo.
Friday night we celebrated the start of the 3 day vacay by watching some flicks and hittin the sack early. We watched "Did You Hear About the Morgans?", which was surprisingly funny, and helped heal my broken heart about not getting to go see SATC 2. 
Saturday the fam and I enjoyed a delicious meal at Chili's, and went to an art fair where our friend was selling some paintings. 
That night I partied hard with a Twilight marathon and put up a new wall decal in our bedroom.
I love the new decal, but that little bitch was SO hard to put up, with all the tiny branches. 
Watch out for another decal giveaway this week!

Sunday we awoke to Lincoln having a temperature, so we called it a bed day. We refused to get dressed, and lounged in bed ALL day, playing PlayStation, eating nachos, and sipping root beer floats.


Fat. Ass.
Monday Lincoln was all better, so we hit up the zoo. It was all fun and games until Lincoln's beloved paci mysteriously disappeared into the ostrich enclosure. 
Dude was NOT happy.
He fell asleep on the way home with nightmares of dirty ostriches running around all willy nilly with his binky.


That was my 3-day weekend. Pretty exciting, huh?

What did you do with your time off??

8 comments:

Menopausal New Mom said...

Just found you through follow me back Tuesday, hope you will :)

Deb
http://menonewmom.blogspot.com/2010/06/toyblock-music-giveaway-limited-edition.html

melifaif said...

My car got broken into. Fuckers. On another note. End with the paci. The birds took it and now its gone for good....he will go with it. You should try too....I dreaded giving up the paci and it was a breeze....good luck.

Danielle said...

My weekend consist of going to a lot of cookouts free food. spending a lot of family time together. You look like you had an awesome weekend!

drollgirl said...

you were a busy bee!

my weekend was good, and it had ZERO ostrich activity.

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Your darling boy is too cuuute!
I watched SATC2 & was so disappointed!
I guess the fashion was fun to watch, but that's abt it! Great week darlin'
x

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me! (I'm definitely due for a Twilight marathon of my own, truth be told.) And I haven't seen SATC2 either. Boo.

Iva Messy said...

YOUR LITTLE ONE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!