It's hot here! Goodbye to rain and clouds, hello sunshine and heat waves!
This weekend Lincoln stripped down, and we all took turns running through the sprinkler.
And it felt GOOD.
And it felt GOOD.
You know what else is good on hot sunshiny days?
A tall glass of ice cold water. Made even better if that water is perfectly purified.
We love to reach in the fridge and grab out our ZeroWater pitcher, then pour ourselves a cup of cool and clean water.
ZeroWater® is the only filtered water from a pitcher that meets the FDA definition for purified bottled water.*
The Pitcher comes with the following products:
- One ZeroWater® filter cartridge that removes contaminants that cause water to have an unpleasant taste.
- An independently made TDS Meter to give you peace of mind that your ZeroWater® filter cartridges are working properly. It also lets you know when to replace the filters. When your water starts reading 006 it's time for a change.
- The one-chamber Pitcher with lid has a pour spout, exclusive in-fridge push button dispenser and a special storage compartment for the TDS Meter.
- More complete filtration than ordinary carbon filters
- Clean, crisp taste
- Includes one Pitcher, one filter, and one TDS meter.
Their 5-stage unit removes nearly everything from your tap water, leaving you with the cleannes tasting water imaginable.
They also pledge a Zero Eco Impact. Not only does using their pitcher reduce on plastic bottle waste, the filters are recyclable.
I love my ZeroWater pitcher, and now one of you can have one too!!
As always, heres how to enter:
(you must be a follower to win)
For a first entry check out ZeroWater's website, and tell me something interesting you read while there.
And thats it. thats all you have to do. So do it. Now.
Giveaway will end Wednesday June 2, at noon (central)