4.14.2010

Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?


and other things you may not know...
such as the ABCs of me......

A. Area Code: 812
B. Bed Size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: vacuuming. Its noisy and it makes me hot. That's what she said.
D. Dog’s Name: Bailey aka Baby(Lincoln can't say the "l") or bitch-face, because, well, she is.
E. Essential “start of the day” Item: coffee. copious amounts of coffee
via weit
F. Favorite Color: pink
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5’6”
I. Instruments you play: Im a bad ass on Lincoln's Elmo drum set. BAD-ASS, I tell ya.
J. Job: Being awesome.
K. Kids: 1 little monkey, Lincoln

L. Living Arrangements: 3 bedroom house, forced to share my living space with Rich, Lincoln, Bailey, and Bud.
M. Mom’s name: Clara Jean-how awesomely country is that??
N. Nickname: I don't really have one, I guess mom or babe?
O. Overnight Hospital Stay: When I gave birth.
via weit
P. Pet Peeve: slow drivers, stupid people, the fact that Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays...
Q. Quote from Movie: so hard...this post title is from Glee last night, does that count??
here's a few that I really like:
"This job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers." -- Clerks
"Can't rain all the time..."-- The Crow
"Babies like to breathe, and they're good at hiding it. I put a pillow over a baby. I thought she wasn't breathing, but she was. She was sneaky, but I'll try again,"-- Away We Go
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty, but Im jealous of lefty's, they seem so cool and different.
S. Siblings: 3, an older brother, and younger half-brother, a step sister, and a younger half-sister
T. Time you wake up: 6am, and I am NOT happy about it
via weit
U. Underwear: I would be happy wearing some big ole granny panties on the daily, but you may be surprised to find out that guys don't like em. Who knew.
V. Veggie’s you dislike: peas. the texture is what I imagine baby poop would be like. sick
via weit
W. Ways/reasons you are late: I sipped on some sizzurp the night before
X. Xrays you’ve had: the dentist??
Y. Yummy food you make: chicken cordon bleu...so good!
Z. Zoo animals you like: lions and tigers and bears...oh my!

Happy hump day bitches!!
xoxo

11 comments:

brooke said...

we have chick-fil-a a lot...well a decent amount of time...but you know when i crave it the most...on SUNDAYS!!! and it's always right before i get there that i remember...it's closed!

Ashley Stone said...

I love Glee! I about died when she said that last night about dolphins being gay sharks... amazing!!!

Love that lil lion pic, so cute!! xoxo

Mz E said...

I liked this posting! I am a lefty, so you know I was cheezing on that one! Yeah I agree bout chick fi a they not open here and those mornings are good for going to get some breakfast! Be Blessed!

drollgirl said...

well thank you for making me laugh! c made me laugh out loud, and i loved 'em all! you are too fun.

and sorry if that pic i posted freaked you out! ack! sorry! and don't get me started on my landlord. we tangle, and it isn't pretty!

bananas. said...

k now i don't like peas. baby poop? grossss!!!

oh and at least you have a chick-fil-a. i never knew they even existed until bloggers bragged about it.

chelsea rebecca said...

oh my goodness i love glee! but i didn't see it on tuesday... for a second a believed the thing about the dolphins.. haha i am the most gullible person on earth!
goodness so sorry about you 6am wake up time! i don't think i could handle it!!
i died laughing at the lincoln elmo drums part.. too funny!
this is a great list!!

(always)alanna said...

i just laughed SO hard.. this is hilarious
thanks for sharing girl!
xx

bananas. said...

Tia, you're great. Do you know that? I don't say this often because frankly i don't like too many people, but if you're ever in cali...come visit me. We'll have 2 or 7 cocktails together ;)

happy friday honey!!!

Anonymous said...

Reppin the 812 also! :)Happy belated hump day!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Well, don't be too bummed out about the Chick-fil-a because we don't have them here. Crazy huh?! I used to have it every now and then back when I was still in California. But here in the Philippines, they've never heard of them. Oh and In-N-Out Burgers too! Tsk tsk... I love pink too. It's such a happy color. I'm also falling for the color yellow right now. So anyway... Adding you to my follow list. Have a happy weekend.

Julie said...

This is hilarious!!! I totally dig your off-beat humor! I know I'll visit often ... I love laughing (I just feel so great after a good belly laugh, don't you?), so that gives me incentive!