4.12.2010

Ahhhhhh....Monday.

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!! I don't know about you, but mine was WAY to short. I had to work a few hours on Saturday, and then put together a gift for my friend Sarah's bridal shower on Sunday. I got her a bunch of kitchen stuff she registered for, but thought it needed a little something extra, so I whipped up this pretty little apron for her!
Please ignore my messy basement!!
I'm loving that lemon print, I think I might make one for myself! Richard had the idea of using a serving bowl and colander instead of a basket, and then I wrapped it all up with some tissue paper and pink ribbon. I was so happy with how it turned out.
The shower was great, as far as showers go. I am SO not a fan of bridal and baby showers, but who's going to pass up the opportunity to get free shit?? At least there was a champagne fountain to ease the pain!
Now it's back to the grind, the suns out though, so that makes it a little better!!

How was your weekend??

8 comments:

Karisa Tells All said...

That apron is so amazing! I love the lemon pattern :)

Gabby said...

Wait...you made that apron?? Um I love it! And what a cute gift idea, with the colander and bowl!

melifaif said...

Cute, cute apron. Freaks me out to see my little face on your blog....I love it.

Mrs. Clean Freak said...

Nice apron. Ma weekend consisted of a babyshower. It was very nice. *smile*

Alicia said...

cute!! love love love it!!! and lady...i need another weekend. i'm already burnt out! love the new layout too....tres chic!

CraftGirlAlli said...

Love the apron! And what a fun way to wrap the gift! The weekend was too short...I had to work a few hours on both days :(

bananas. said...

you just wooped out an apron? just like that?! uh wow woman! that's talent. other than the shower part of it, your weekend sounds like fun ;)

Alex said...

Apron is too, too cute! Little Martha Stewart, you are.