4.12.2010

Ahhhhhh....Monday.

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!! I don't know about you, but mine was WAY to short. I had to work a few hours on Saturday, and then put together a gift for my friend Sarah's bridal shower on Sunday. I got her a bunch of kitchen stuff she registered for, but thought it needed a little something extra, so I whipped up this pretty little apron for her!
Please ignore my messy basement!!
I'm loving that lemon print, I think I might make one for myself! Richard had the idea of using a serving bowl and colander instead of a basket, and then I wrapped it all up with some tissue paper and pink ribbon. I was so happy with how it turned out.
The shower was great, as far as showers go. I am SO not a fan of bridal and baby showers, but who's going to pass up the opportunity to get free shit?? At least there was a champagne fountain to ease the pain!
Now it's back to the grind, the suns out though, so that makes it a little better!!

How was your weekend??

8 comments:

Karisa Tells All said...

That apron is so amazing! I love the lemon pattern :)

Gabby said...

Wait...you made that apron?? Um I love it! And what a cute gift idea, with the colander and bowl!

melifaif said...

Cute, cute apron. Freaks me out to see my little face on your blog....I love it.

Mz E said...

Nice apron. Ma weekend consisted of a babyshower. It was very nice. *smile*

Alicia said...

cute!! love love love it!!! and lady...i need another weekend. i'm already burnt out! love the new layout too....tres chic!

CraftGirlAlli said...

Love the apron! And what a fun way to wrap the gift! The weekend was too short...I had to work a few hours on both days :(

bananas. said...

you just wooped out an apron? just like that?! uh wow woman! that's talent. other than the shower part of it, your weekend sounds like fun ;)

Unknown said...

Apron is too, too cute! Little Martha Stewart, you are.