You better post pics when it's all done! I've been wanting to do something like that in our room...but I can't ever make up my mind how I want it to look!
so cute! we are working on the same kind of thing for over the couch in the family room.and by 'we' i mean 'me' because the husband couldn't really care less...
Cool!! I love the look of the 1st and 3rd one. Def post pics!!
Really diggin' the third one!
I like photo walls!
I like the first two. Not so much the third. Hope it turns out how you hope.
you. rock.
You better post pics when it's all done! I've been wanting to do something like that in our room...but I can't ever make up my mind how I want it to look!
ReplyDeleteso cute! we are working on the same kind of thing for over the couch in the family room.
ReplyDeleteand by 'we' i mean 'me' because the husband couldn't really care less...
Cool!! I love the look of the 1st and 3rd one. Def post pics!!
ReplyDeleteReally diggin' the third one!
ReplyDeleteI like photo walls!
ReplyDeleteI like the first two. Not so much the third.
ReplyDeleteHope it turns out how you hope.