1.13.2010

Wishful Wednesday...


'I wish' .... I had the startup funds to build that company I have always dreamt about, and it would be _____!

My own real estate agency.
Does that sound boring??
Well, I've been thinking about getting my real estate license A LOT lately. I mean, Im pretty good at selling shit, so I think I could handle it! And I would want to start a fun, hip agency, where all the cool people go to buy homes.
There would be none of those frumpy realtor jackets involved, maybe something more like this:


Just Kidding!!

xoxo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, bring on the sexy real estate agency! Ha ha. Great way to make lotsa money, though!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Definitely the hottest agent I have seen -- hehe!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Raise the skirt just 2" higher darling...make a lot of difference you know....

xo*

Laura M said...

good for you! Found you on 20sb! I like your whole blog, and the Wednesday wish is a pretty good feature!