7.01.2009

SWAP!!! Free Pendants and Pins!!!

As I mentioned before, I think I am done with the scrabble tile pendants and pins. I am selling them at a great price in my etsy shop (http://www.stoic.etsy.com/), but still have a ton left.

I was reading a post on the blog http://star-of-the-east.blogspot.com/ and she is doing a great swap, where she is sending anyone who enters a set of beads, and they in return can send her whatever they want! Fun, I know!

I want to get rid of the Scrabble pendants and pins so I can move on to new projects, and I LOVE to get packages in the mail, so I figure this is perfect!
So, leave me a comment with your information either on here, or through my etsy shop, and I will send you a surprise package. And all you need to do in return is send me ANYTHING! As soon as I get your address I will ship out the package, and I hope you will do the same!
I will take pictures and post in my blog all of the wonderful items I get.

If you prefer, you can email me your info to stoicjewelry@rocketmail.com


I can't wait:)

No comments: