3.24.2009

The sales are coming!!!

My etsy shop has been at almost a standstill since Christmas, with a sale here and there. So imagine my surprise to have had 8 pendants and pin sets sell since Saturday!! I am on cloud 9 right now, just hoping that this spurt will last. It has been so discouraging to see my profits drop off so drastically recently, and this has been just the boost I needed to inspire me to list some new items and update my shop. I know sells are slow all over, so good luck to all the etsy sellers, I'm sure the sales will come to you soon!!!

2 comments:

The Opinionated Cat said...

Wonderful news! Hopefully things will pick up and bring more sales. I also had several items sell over the weekend, after no sales since January.
I'd keep my fingers crossed, but then I wouldn't be able to make anything LOL

Unknown said...

It has to be a good sign that we both had good weekends!!